Naview: Build Easy Website Navigation Throug Testing & Prototyping
Design and navigation tools aim to make a web designer’s job easier. Although many such tools are available online, Naview sets itself apart from its competition. Naview, currently in beta, is a partially free service by Volkside. The service aims to help web designers design, visualize, test and revise navigational structures quickly and efficiently. Naview allows designers to automatically generate a multiple leveled, completely functional and easy website navigation.
The design can be generated from a TXT file or an XLS spreadsheet. Users can even test the navigation with end users and measure results through surveys that can be easily set up and remotely tested.
Since it is in beta, there is an additional “early access” plan to the already existing free plan; both provide a great way to learn about Naview and how it helps.
- Website navigation testing and prototyping tool.
- A great way alternative to existing design prototyping.
- Lets designers view their design in action.
- Creates navigation designs from TXT and XLS files.
- The interface allows fast working and designers can quickly test and revise their navigational structures.
- Similar tools: NavFlow , List-O-Matic , MenuBuilder and SpicyNodes .
Visit Naview @ www.naviewapp.com