Towards the end of the month, many of us find ourselves wondering where all our salary went and what we spent it on. Here to help you answer that and help you spend more intelligently is an app called MyWallets.
MyWallets is a free to use smartphone application that is compatible with devices running Windows Phone. The app is sized at nearly 2 MB and requires version 8 or 7.5 of Windows Phone. The function of the application is to help you manage your finances in a better way.
You start by installing the application on your phone and then keeping various purses to signify cash amounts. Groups and subgroups can be created in order to properly sort your finances. Money transfers can be done in between wallets and groups. The reports of your expenses can be seen; these reports can be daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
A pie chart representation of your expenses can also be seen. Such a visual aid will help you easily determine which type of things you are spending most on. To share the information with others or simply to modify it using your computer, you can export the database to a file; databases can be imported into the application as well.
To keep your data private from anybody else who uses your phone, you can set a password on the application.
- A user friendly smartphone app.
- Compatible with Windows Phone devices.
- Lets you keep a track of your income and expenses.
- Lets you create groups and subgroups to sort finances into.
- Generates reports of your expenses.
- Generate pie chart of your expenses.
- Support importing and exporting database to a file.
- Lets you set a password on the application.
- Similar tool: FuelLog.
- Also read related article: 7 Smartest Ways To Save Money Using The Internet .
Check out MyWallets @ www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/mywallets/e93197ce-8dd2-4683-9030-4c989020ff92