To be effective and to avoid side effects, birth control pills need to be taken regularly rather than sporadically. Here to provide you with helpful reminders to take your birth control pills is a tool called myPill.
myPill is a free to use smartphone application for iOS devices. The app is sized at nearly 18 MB and requires your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad device to run iOS version 4.0 or later. The application reminds you to take your birth control pill at the desired pill every day. The reminders automatically start and stop according to the seven day period.
You get a monthly view of your pills schedule. The app also shows you a virtual pill pack that reminds you of how long before you will run out of a pack of pills.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Reminds you to take your birth control pills.
- Shows monthly view of your pills schedule.
- Shows virtual pill packs.
- Similar tools: RxmindMe and iPills,
Check out myPill @ www.mypillapp.com