My Weekly Browsing Schedule is an interesting Firefox extension that opens your favorite sites automatically based on the specified day of the week and time of the day. So if you check your stocks on Wednesday morning, you can schedule the corresponding websites. Just add the current page (or add from your bookmarks), choose the day and time, and you’re done. You can also specify certain websites to open at browser launch.
Now, what if you are not at your desk and you miss reading a site you had planned to? The extension takes that into consideration and provides a feature called Catchup that’ll open those sites when you restart your browser. Overall, a nice tool to schedule your web surfing.
- Firefox add-on to schedule your web browsing.
- Add the current page or from the bookmarks.
- Sort the sites and arrange using drag and drop.
- Customize the table layout.
- Import sites from text files.
- Use the Catchup feature to catch up on missed sites.
Check out My Weekly Browsing Schedule @addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/14199