MP3 inCall Recorder is a 2-in-1 calls and voice recording app for Android. Unlike other similar apps it is free and allows full control of the recorded calls. You can choose when to start recording and record your call manually with a single click. Or you can enable to automatically record all your conversations without any interaction on your part. Your calls and voice is saved in high quality MP3 format.
It even lets you record another incoming call by switching to it from your current call. Despite retaining high quality of the recorded calls it compresses long calls into small files, with 1-hour recordings weighing less than 7 MB. Even for low quality audio files they have added a patch filter that significantly improves the audio quality of the recorded file by amplifying the sound.
Once you have recorded several calls or voice recordings, you can easily manage all the audio files from a single interface. You can play them, delete them, comment on them or share them through different apps that support sharing feature. The app is free and available from Google Play store.
- Record calls and voice in high quality MP3 audio format.
- Record calls manually or record all calls automatically.
- Quickly play recorded calls.
- Play, share or add a note to each recorded call.
- Adjust, edit and repair recorded audio files.
- Add comments to calls.
- Convenient and clear interface.
- Place the recording start button where you see fit on the screen.
- Create ringtones from audio files.
- Share files through Gmail, Dropbox, Whatsapp and other services that support sharing.
- Requires Android 2.3.3 or higher.
- Similar tools – Skype Auto Recorder, PhoneTap.
Check out MP3 InCall recorder @