If you have a lot of movies stored locally on your computer, then you will know that maintaining them and keeping them organized is not an easy task. Here to help you with that task is a Java-based application called Movie Renamer.
Movie Renamer is a small Java-based desktop application that helps you rename and organize locally stored movies. You can open the application and drag your movies and movie folders into the application. The folders are scanned and information about the movies is fetched from the Internet. Image thumbnails, fan art, and movie information such as cast and genre is all retrieved from the Internet.
To use Movie Renamer, you need to have a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer that is equipped with Java.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Based on Java; compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Organizes your movies by fetching their information from the Internet.
- Lets you easily rename movies.
- Similar tools: DVDChief , Collector Notepad , iCollectMedia, , Blist, urlist, Veedemus and Moovida .
Check out Movie Renamer @ www.movie-renamer.fr