Do you worry about how many minutes you have left on your cell phone plan? Maybe you worry more about your wife or children’s minutes used and left. After all – all it takes is one huge phone bill to make you nervous and not want to go over.
Some carriers send alerts via SMS to your device but now there is a service to monitor accounts and avoid extra charges on cell phone bill. The service is called OverMyMinutes, it is web based and it lives at www.overmyminutes.com. After you sign up and verify your account you will see a configuration screen that looks like this one (phone number and email address has been omitted on purpose). It will monitor you account and automatically alert you with a free text message or email when you are about to run into overages on your cell phone plan.
This is an awesome free service that can help your wallets and purses!
- Proactively monitors your cell phone activity.
- Gives you piece of mind that you won’t go over your limit.
- Alerts can be email based or text message based (SMS).
- Monitor text messaging limits.
- Daily alerts.
- Customizable alerts.
- Alerts sent as plain text or HTML.
- Website has been around for over 3 years.
- Free to home and small businesses.
- Simple enough that anyone from a pre-teen to a senior citizen can use it.
Check out OverMyMinutes @ www.overmyminutes.com