MindTheBook: Find the Right Book to Answer Your Questions
Going through an entire book often answers the questions one has. To learn which books will answer your questions best, you should pose the questions to other book fans and have them suggest books to you. This is precisely what Mind the Book lets you do.
Mind the Book is a free to use web service that lets you find the right books that can answer your questions. You can ask any type of question such as “How to lose weight?” or “Does God exist?” The site’s community then suggests books to you which they feel answers your question in the best way. Others can vote up or vote down these book suggestions. For each book there are Amazon purchasing links available that are helpful in case you decide the buy the book.
- A user friendly web service.
- Lets you find books to answer your questions.
- Lets you ask others for book suggestions.
- The book suggestion can be voted up or down.
- Includes purchasing links for books.
- Similar tools: Biblio , TrackNewBook , AnyNewBook and BookArmy.
- Also read related articles:How To Find A Book Without Knowing The Title Or Author
8 Bestseller Lists To Find Books To Read
4 Great Sites To Do A Book Search By Plot or Subject
Check out Mind the Book @ www.mindthebook.com