If you are running an internet business that is popular across a number of online platforms, then tracking and managing it over all those platforms can become quite a hectic task. Keeping its traffic stats in check along with managing its Twitter and Facebook accounts separately cannot be an easy task. But thanks to Metricly you can perform those tasks using a single web metrics dashboard.
Metricly, a web service that is currently free to use, is an aggregated dashboard and analytics platform. You can merge your company’s Google Analytics, Salesforce, Twitter, Facebook, Mailchimp, Zendesk and other accounts with your Metricly account. Once you have connected these accounts, Metricly’s powerful interface pulls the data from these accounts and presents it neatly to you on a single dashboard.
Aggregated dashboards, automated conenctors, weekly reports, and powerful analytics are what make Metricly a worthy web service.
- Track all your online metrics from one place.
- A user friendly website.
- Particularly for popular internet business owners.
- Aggregates dashboard of numerous web services including traffic analyzers and social networks.
- Provides powerful analytics in terms of figures and graphs.
- Gives you weekly reports.
Check out Metricly @ www.metricly.com