Video chatting is an easy way to hold discussions online. Many websites let you video chat with friends online but very few of them let you add multiple people to your video conference. Here to offer the latter is a useful web service called MeetingsIO.
MeetingsIO is a free to use web service that lets you hold video conferences. You start by signing up for an account on the site. You can then schedule a conference in advance by giving it a title, setting its date and time, and specifying its duration. You can invite people to the conference via email or by sharing the conference room’s direct URL. You can set the room’s access to private or public. Multiple people can be added to the conference and the room supports features such as a notepad, screen sharing, live chat, and file sharing.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you hold video conferences online.
- Lets you schedule conference ahead of time.
- Offers notepad, live chat, and screen sharing.
- Similar tools: MeBeam, Faceflow and PalBee.
- Also read related article: 10 Tips To Get Most Out Of Skype Video Conferences .
Check out MeetingsIO @ www.meetings.io
Image Source: Chromatix