Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
Google Now is one of Android’s best features, and every user should be taking advantage of “OK, Google”. From looking up information to sending text messages hands-free to controlling your device, voice commands are incredibly useful and really fun to use.
However, the sheer amount of commands you can give to Google Now can be daunting. That’s where the OK-Google.io comes in to help, containing a master list of every command you can give to Google Now, complete with examples.
The site breaks down the available commands into categories, so you can quickly find what you’re looking for.
Here’s just a few of the incredible things Google Now can do for you:
- Tell you who invented a product
- Grab the stock price of any company
- Calculate tips or currency conversions
- Change or mute your phone’s volume
- Set an alarm or show you the next scheduled alarm
- Give you calendar previews for a certain day
- Call the nearest gas station or pharmacy
- Send a message with Telegram or WhatsApp
- Translate phrases
- Show popular travel destinations near you
- Get flight updates
- See where movies are playing near you
- Play specific music
As you can see, Google Now has gotten better and better over time, and it’s an amazing way to access information and control things on your phone. Play around with it and see what features are most useful for you!
If you’re not using Google Now to its full potential, find out how it can automate your home and life.
What Google Now commands did you find the most interesting? Share your favorites in the comments!
Image Credit: Dragon Images via Shutterstock.com