Markkit is a web tool for highlighting text in pages online. To use it you do not have to download or install anything, simply drag and drop the yellow pen bookmarklet from the site onto your browser toolbar, and whenever you want to highlight a text click it.
All highlighted pages have their own markkit URLs, so you can bookmark them and share with other. You can also view your recent highlights simply by clicking on “marrkit” button that appears to right within the web page. To unmark the highlighted text simply point your cursor and then click “unmark”.
- Highlight text on a web page.
- No download or installation.
- When you want to highlight a text, click on the Markkit bookmarklet.
- View your recently highlighted text excerpts by clicking on Marrkit logo on the page.
- Works with Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome browsers.
- Free, easy to use and no registration.
- Similar sites: AwesomeHighlighter
Check out Markkit @ www.markkit.net