When we are studying a book or preparing for exams, we tend to highlight important points to remember about different topics. Think of a situation when you’re reading something on the Internet and you want to jot down points. You can save them in Notepad or write it by hand which many of you may not like. To help you highlight important stuff while browsing is a handy extension known as Marker.to.
With Marker.to, you can highlight important information on any website you are browsing. The highlight version of the webpage can then be shared with anyone using a specific URL created by the service. That URL can be shared on Twitter, Facebook or via email with any friend or colleague. Once installed, a small pen icon will appear right next to your address bar. All you have to do is click on that icon and start highlighting important points from any article. If you want, you can change the color of the highlight as well.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Highlight important points on the Internet.
- Change highlighter color.
- Share highlighted information on Twitter, Facebook or via email.
- Similar tools: Scrible, The Commentor, Bounce, Reframelt, A.nnotate, Asterpix, BubblePly, Co-ment, PicBite and MiddleSpot.
- Also read related articles:Top Web Annotation Tools: Annotate+Bookmark+Collaborate
Check out Marker.to @ www.marker.to