Your phone’s wallpaper and lockscreen image can say a lot about you, and one of the most essential things about you is where you come from. If you want to represent that on your phone, Alvar Carto has a map-generating option for your phone.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Alvar Carto’s phone map generator.
- Enter the location for the map you want to generate. Enter the name of the city, country, or continent that you want to use for your wallpaper. You can also be more specific—pick the name of a river, for example.
- Choose the color theme of your map: black and white, dark grey and white, light grey and dark grey, and black and orange.
- Choose the resolution based on your phone: you can choose from a range of iPhones from the SE 5 to the X, the Google Pixel 2 XL, as well as the resolution for Samsung, HTC, Huawei, LG, OnePlus, and Xiaomi phones.
- Once you’ve made all your selections, you can zoom and pan to get it looking exactly how you want it.
- Click the Generate button to save the map as a PNG file.
If the idea of a map isn’t right for you, there are plenty of places to find options, whether it’s wallpaper for your iPhone or even a wallpaper you can create yourself. You can even use it for a productive purpose, placing your to-do list on your iPhone’s lockscreen.
Explore more about: Wallpaper.