Here is another free online app where you can make ringtones from MP3 songs. You’re are provided with easy to use free ringtone editor that lets you chop and cut parts from your favorite songs, play with sound quality, apply variety of filters and effects and so on.
How does it work?
- 1. Upload music track that you want to make in to ringtone.
- 2. Place the markers to set range and clip duration.
- 3. Customize your ringtone by changing the default sound quality, and applying different filters.
- 4. Click on “Make a Ringtone” to create a ringtone.
- 5. Once ringtone is created you can download it directly onto your computer or forward it to you email or mobile phone.
- Ringtone editor to make custom ringtones from MP3s online.
- Produce as many ringtones as you like.
- Supports mp3, wma or ogg audio file formats.
- Customize ring tone: Chop parts, sound quality, apply filters, add sound effects etc.
- Output file format: MP3, AAC, OGG, MP4, MMF, MPC, QCP and M4R.
- Download ready tones to your computer or mobile phone.
- No registration needed.
- More similar tools can be found in MakeUseOf’s ringtone section.
Check out @ www.makeownringtone.com