Are you starting a small company? If yes then you have a small budget which does not allow you to hire a professional for creating your company’s logo. But thanks to LogoSnap, that is no longer a problem.
LogoSnap is a user-friendly website which can be used by anybody to create a logo for free online. You start off by creating an account so that your logos can be saved. After that you will need to follow four steps.
Firstly you select the type of services the company will be offering from the available list on the site; next, you select the symbol on your logo, again from the list of options available on the site. You then move towards customizing your logo whichever way you want to. Finally you obtain your logo by downloading it.
In addition to letting visitors create logos themselves for free, the site also offers paid services for custom logo creation.
- Free logo design software online.
- A very user friendly interface.
- No pro designer knowledge required.
- You can download logos in PNG, JPG and EPS format.
- Contains a wide variety of options.
- Visitors can select and customize the selected options to reach the desired result.
- Along with offering a free package, the site offers paid services for custom logo creation.
- Similar tools: Creatr, SupaLogo, LogoBuilder1, LogoEase, LogoFactory and Business Card Generator.
How to download: After creating your logo add it to cart and proceed to checkout. They won’t charge you anything and the desired logo will show up in purchased items.
Check out LogoSnap @ www.logosnap.com/logo