If you like sharing your life experiences instantly with your iPhone, check out Lightt. It is an app for iOS that lets you capture short, 10-second soundless clips called “highlights” and share them instantly online. Think of it as Instagram but for animations.
Once you download and install the app to your iPhone, simply hit the camera icon at the bottom to start shooting pictures. It captures everything recorded within the 10-second time frame and creates an animation (called a highlight) by stitching together the taken pictures. You can capture as many such highlights as you like and share them online.
Like on most social networks other people can like your highlights, leave comments or you can watch highlights of other people, follow people with interesting highlights and more.
- Capture short, 10-second soundless clips (highlights) that play in endless loop.
- Photos are instantly stitched together in the order taken.
- Create as many highlights as you want.
- Tap to pause and play any stream.
- Swipe across any stream to move forward or backward through places and time.
- Leave comments and likes.
- Follow friends and interesting users.
- Instantly share your highlights on Facebook or Twitter.
- Similar sites: Sketch Star, SwarmSketch.