Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch With This FREE Ebook (Worth $23)
Would you like to learn how to hack systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts? This free ebook (worth $23) could be what you’re looking for!
Written for anyone who wants to learn how to perform hacking and penetration testing, this practical book is aimed at beginners with no prior knowledge.
You’ll first learn some basic terminology, and how to set up your own penetration testing lab to practice safe and legal hacking. Then, when you’ve learned the basics, you’ll study various penetration testing fields, including servers, client-side attacks, networks, websites, and more.
For each of these fields, you’ll learn how they work, their vulnerabilities, how to exploit and hack those vulnerabilities, and how to secure the system.
By the end of the ebook, you’ll have a solid grasp of hacking and penetration testing, allowing you to “combine the techniques shown and tailor them to suit different scenarios”.
Throughout the book, you will learn to:
- Understand ethical hacking and the different fields and types of hackers.
- Set up a penetration testing lab to practice safe and legal hacking.
- Explore Linux basics, commands, and how to interact with the terminal.
- Access password-protected networks and spy on connected clients.
- Use server and client-side attacks to hack and control remote computers.
- Control a hacked system remotely and use it to hack other systems.
- Discover, exploit, and prevent a number of web application vulnerabilities such as XSS and SQL injections.
Want to download your free copy? Simply click here to download Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch from TradePub. You will have to complete a short form to access the ebook, but it’s well worth it! This offer is available until 27 July 2019.