In the beginning there was Email. Then social networks came along and changed the way we kept in touch with our friends. Real-time social networks is the latest buzzword around the Internet now with Facebook and Twitter being the biggest of the two. The problem with being real-time is that, well, humans need to sleep and rest. And you can’t really update your status if you’re sleeping, right ?
Laterbro can help you here. It is a simple Twitter and Fcebook update scheduler that lets you easily schedule your status updates.
Login using your Twitter or Facebook account and set the timezone that you reside in. Type in your update, select the time that you want it to be published and you can go to sleep rest assured that your timeline is never empty.
- No need to register.
- Support for both facebook and Twitter.
- Support for more than one account.
- Later Bro does not store your Facebook or Twitter Passwords.
- Can even be used to schedule replies to a friend on Twitter.
- Scheduled updates take into account the timezone of the user.
- Similar tools: TwitRobot and Twuffer.
Check out Later Bro @ www.laterbro.com