Kubbo: Provides Educational Computer Activities for Students
More and more desktop applications are moving to the cloud, and Kubbo proves that educational software is not immune. The service provides a wide variety of online educational computer activities for students including flash cards for language learning, example tests and quizzes and crossword puzzles.
Teachers can track students activities and access their progress. Teachers can also design quizzes, activities and games from the ground up using existing tools as a basis. Because the entire application lives on the cloud, students and teachers alike can access everything from home or in the classroom.
Kubbo is free within certain constraints: a teacher signing up for the free version can only register 30 students for the service and 15 activities at a time. Additionally, student data will only be recorded for 30 days. Functionality beyond this requires the purchase of a license.
The free version probably isn’t realistic for the typical classroom, but could work for small schools and is completely acceptable for homeschooling parents.
- Provides free educational activities on the internet.
- Online school activities including quizzes, crosswords and matching games.
- Student progress is tracked and accessible to teachers via online interface.
- Free with some restrictions: 30 students, 15 activities at a time, data stored for 30 days.
- Free version more than enough for small classes and homeschooling parents.
Check out Kubbo @ www.kubbu.com