A good eBook reading application is one that lets you read nearly all eBook formats. In addition to this, the app must also help you get new eBooks. Anybody looking for such a competent eBook app will surely be pleased with Koobits.
Koobits is a desktop application sized at nearly 12MB. It provides you with a virtual bookshelf that showcases all your eBooks. Supported eBook formats include PDF, EPUB, XML, HTML, KBJ, and more.
If a book on the shelf has “Download” labeled on it, you can click on the label to begin the download for free. Other books can be clicked on and read in the app’s wonderful interface.
You can choose to view both pages of the book at the same time or a single page for maximum magnification. While reading, you can annotate the eBook and easily extract content from it.
When you feel like purchasing new books, you can enter the bookstore using the buttons at the top left.
In the bookstore, you can filter books according to their genre on the left. Books can be added to your shelf by clicking on them and downloading them.
- A great ebook reader with user friendly interface.
- Lets you read eBooks.
- Supports a number of eBook formats.
- Lets you annotate eBooks.
- Lets you extract content from eBooks.
- Lets you add new eBooks to your virtual eBook-shelf.
- Similar tools: GooReader, IbisReader, Zinepal eBooksRead, ManyBooks, Bookworm and FeedBooks.
- Also read related articles: Reading Ebooks on The iPad with iBooks & Amazon Kindle [Mac] and How to Find and Read Comic E-Books Online.
Check out Koobits @ www.koobits.com
Explore more about: Windows Phone.