Junkyard Jumbotron: Join Multiple Screens Into One Big Virtual Screen
If you have a very large image and you want to cut it up and show it on many different displays, now you can with Junkyard Jumbotron. It is a browser-based app that lets you join multiple screens (smartphones, tablets, laptops) into one big combined visual display.
How it works. Get a unique URL from the Jumbotron website and open it on each device. Each device will show a visual AR code. Place the devices on a surface and take a picture of this arrangement to a specified email address. Email the picture you want to cut across devices and see it distributed on each screen. The software that runs on their servers analyzes the picture and decides how to splice it up and distribute it to different displays.
For more info watch demo below:
- Cut up any image and display it on many devices as one visual screen.
- Move the “combined” image around, zoom in and out.
- Works for smartphones, tablets, laptops – any device that runs a web browser.
- No need to install any software on the devices.
- No registration needed, only browser support on each device.
- Similar tool: ScreenPerfect.
Check out Junkyard Jumbotron @ www.jumbotron.media.mit.edu
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.