The music library on your PC contains all your favorite songs. Unfortunately when you are using somebody else’s music library, your own songs are inaccessible. Here to change this in a simple way is a service called Jukebox.
Jukebox is a media player for Windows computers. The setup file is sized at nearly 7 MB and it installs quickly. Once the player is installed, you can add media files and being creating playlists. Your media library is uploaded to your online Jukebox account which you can access from a web browser anywhere to play your music.
The service is currently letting you upload up to 1,000 songs for free and will have smartphone applications out in the near future; the Android app is already available.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Windows.
- Offers a web interface and an Android app.
- Lets you upload 1,000 songs for free and remotely stream them.
- Effective as a media player.
- Similar tools: Amazon Cloud Player and MyStream..
Check out Jukebox @ http://www.get-jukebox.com/en/index.html