With so much to read, many people try to save webpages so they can enjoy them offline. One of the best ways to do that is to save the entire webpage as a PDF file. iWeb2Print is an excellent tool that lets you convert any webpage into a PDF. Simply enter the URL of the webpage and click convert.
Once converted, you can zoom in and out of the PDF, scroll through pages and even open it in a new window. The tool also lets you use a browser bookmarklet to quickly convert any webpage to PDF with a single click. You can customize your output by specifying page size, orientation, gray scale and turning off images and background.
- Convert webpages to PDF.
- Save, download or print PDFs.
- Control page size, orientation and images.
- No registration required.
- Works directly from your browser.
- Similar tools: Print Edit, PrintFriendly and PrintWhatYouLike.
- Also read related articles:
- How To Print A Web Page The Way You Want It
- Customizing Headers & Footers For Printing Webpages
Visit iWeb2Print @ www.sciweavers.org/free-online-html-to-pdf