Normally when people edit their photographs, they focus on color changes or adding effects like black-and-white or sepia. But what really brings out the best in your photographs is retouching – hiding the flaws that your camera captured. Although the best retouching apps for smartphone devices are paid ones, we have found a free competent retouching app for iOS device owners; the app is called iRetouch.
iRetouch is a free to use iOS application compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices running iOS version 4.0 or later. The app is sized at nearly 2 MB and offers a bunch of useful retouching features to enhance your photographs. Basic features like crop, rotation, and flipping are accompanied by advanced features such as color temperature, inversion, stamps, and mark removals.
In conclusion, this is one iOS application you should not be missing out on.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you retouch photos.
- Offers basic features such as cropping and rotation.
- Offers advanced features such as clone stamps and smudge removals.
- Similar tools: Picozu and PicTreat .
- Also read related articles: 6 Photography & Photoshop Tips For The Perfect Family Portrait .
Check out iRetouch @ itunes.apple.com/app/iretouch-free/id315096905 [No Longer Available]