Although there are a lot of useful text editors available online, the most efficient one is arguably Vim. But familiarizing yourself with Vim is difficult for most users simply because of its different interface. Here to show the ropes when it comes to Vim is a web service called Interactive Vim Tutorial.
Interactive Vim Tutorial is a free to use website that provides you with interactive tutorials that familiarize you with Vim’s interface. Using the site is very simple – simply follow the tutorial and press the highlighted keys relevant to the tutorial you are at. These keys are highlighted to show you how exactly a certain feature in Vim is utilized.
Vim’s tutorials are neatly sorted into different sections. You can quickly skip to certain sections by using the sections list in the rightmost pane.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Offers you interactive tutorials on Vim.
- Highlights appropriate keys to make use of certain features.
- Sorts tutorials into different sections you can skip to.
- Also read related article: The Top 7 Reasons To Give The Vim Text Editor A Chance.
Check out Interactive Vim Tutorial @ www.openvim.com/tutorial.html