One of my favorite things to do as a child was finger paint. Of course, when I did, I would end up getting paint everywhere but the paper I was supposed to be painting on. With that in mind, Inky Fingers was created for iPad. It is designed for kids and parents to have all the fun of finger painting without the mess.
Inky Fingers offers plenty of ways to learn to create. You can use it to learn to paint a lion, eagle, flower and more. This is helpful for giving children the chance to learn how to paint before they get right in with a blank canvas and the available tools.
Of course, once you get past the templates, the possibilities for creation are more or less unlimited. There are tons of colors, tools, and stencils to help create anything imaginable. This app gives your children a way to get their creative juices flowing without trashing your walls and floors.
- Finger paint on your iPad with no mess.
- Templates help children get the hang of using the app.
- Blank canvas lets children create anything.
- Plenty of tools to help them create their masterpieces.
- Similar tools: Paper By FiftyThree and SketchBook Express .
- Also read related articles: 3 Free Doodling Apps For The iPad.
Find Inky Fingers on the iTunes App Store