iMapFlickr is a recently launched application that allows anyone to map Flickr photos on Google Maps and then easily share them online with others. It is free, easy to use, and the whole process requires three simple steps.
1 – Select Flickr photos.
2 – Customize map.
3 – Save and share it online.
The maps with photos on them can be easily customized in terms of size and color. The site doesn’t require any registration, however if you sign up you will be able to save and manage all your Flickr photo maps in one place online.
iMapFlickr in action:
- Google Maps & Flickr mashup tool.
- Create custom Google Maps and map your Flickr photos.
- Create as many maps as you like.
- Embed ready maps on your website or blog.
- Share by forwarding a link.
- Customize the size and color of maps.
- Free, no registration necessary.
- Sign up to save and store your maps online.
Check out iMapFlickr @ www.imapflickr.com