How to Uninstall the Windows 10 Anniversary Update
Microsoft is rolling out the hyped up Anniversary Update to Windows 10 users, and if you’ve downloaded it and decided that it’s not for you, or it’s giving you issues and you want to wait until there are some more patches, it is possible to roll back to the old version .
This is what you need to know to make it happen!
- Hit Win Key + I to launch the Settings App.
- Click Update & security.
- Click Recovery.
- Click Get Started under the Go back to an earlier build.
- If you see a screen asking why you want to roll back, tick a box and click Next.
- If you see a screen asking to check for update, click No Thanks.
- Click Next on the What you need to know screen.
- Click Next again.
- Click Go back to earlier build.
After that last step, your PC will restart and run through the process or going back. Once finished, you’ll have the previous version of Windows 10 back and ready to go.
Why are you uninstalling the Anniversary Update? Tell us about it in the comments. We want to know!