How to Get Alerts When You Miss a Call on Windows 10
That’s why there’s a cool feature tucked away in Windows 10 that will allow you to receive missed call notifications right on your PC. Here’s how to get it up and running.
Note: This requires a Windows phone .
First, here’s what you need to do from your desktop:
- Click the Cortana icon on your taskbar.
- In the menu on the left, click the third icon from the top (looks like a book).
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to Missed Call Notifications and turn it to On.
Now, here’s what you need to do on your phone:
- Click Search
- Click the hamburger icon
- Select the third icon from top labeled Notebook
- Click Settings
- Scroll to Missed Call Notifications and turn it to On
Now, if you miss a call on your Windows phone, an alert will pop up on your desktop!
Do you have any tips to help Windows 10 and Windows phone play better together? Share in the comments!
Image Credit: PureSolution via ShutterStock
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.