Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Whether you are trying to know more about your competition or simply trying to find out more about the infrastructure of a popular website, the first basic thing to know is the hosting information. There are a number of ways to find out who is hosting a website, but the simplest one is a tool called HostLogr.
All you need to do is enter the URL of the website and HostLogr will display a report with the hosting information of the website. This will include the IP address of the website, name of the hosting provider, name of the organization that owns the hosting provider and the location of the servers. In addition to this, the location of the hosting provider is also displayed on an attached Google Maps. HostLogr also shows you a list of different websites that are being host on the same IP address.
You can also view a list of recently generated hosting reports and see exactly when they were last updated. HostLogr currently contains hosting information for over 1 Million websites, and is a great tool to find out basic hosting information about any website. The displayed thumbnail of the website helps you make sure that you are looking at the right website.
- See which hosting provider is hosting a particular website.
- Displays hosting provider, IP address as well as server location.
- Displays exact server location on Google Maps.
- View list if other websites on the same IP address.
- See recently generated hosting reports.
- Hosting information for over 1 Million websites.
- No registration required.
Visit HostLogr @ www.hostlogr.com