While Chrome is the favorite browser of many Internet users, its History page interface could use some major improvements such as browsing the history of a particular date. This improvement and a few others to Chrome’s History page are added by a tool called History Calendar.
History Calendar is a simple browser extension for Google Chrome. The extension adds a helpful side window to the History page. This window contains a calendar that lets you view your browsing history of certain dates. The present day is highlighted in yellow on the calendar.You can also choose to view browsing histories between two dates by accessing the “Interval” tab in the side-window. These functions filter the history and make it easier to find a link from your browsing history records.
If you want to return to Chrome’s default History view you can click on the “All” tab.
- A user-friendly browser extension.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Lets you view browsing histories of specific dates.
- Lets you view browsing histories of intervals between two dates.
- Similar tools: History Deleter, HaveYourFriendsBeenThere and HistoryTree.
Check out History Calendar @ chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/ilfjhacjjbcdmimjeaakpnlhdcloijcg?hl=en-US