Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
The PS4 Pro launches this week, continuing the interesting cycle of console updates halfway through their lifetimes. Unlike the Xbox One S (our review), the PS4 Pro is a significantly upgraded console, as it allows for gaming in 4K resolution and contains beefier specs under the hood.
While the PS4 Pro won’t have any exclusive games, the developers of many existing titles are updating their games to run better on the PS4 Pro. In addition, many AAA games both recently launched and coming soon will feature enhanced PS4 Pro support.
Here’s a complete list of games that will perform better on the PS4 Pro at launch:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Dishonored 2
- Driveclub VR
- EA Sports FIFA 17
- Hustle Kings
- Infamous First Light
- Infamous Second Son
- Mafia III
- Mantis Burn Racing
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- NBA 2K17
- Neon Chrome
- PlayStation VR Worlds
- Ratchet & Clank
- Rez Infinite
- Rigs Mechanized Combat League
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Robinson: The Journey
- Super Stardust Ultra
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- The Last of Us Remastered
- The Last of Us: Left Behind
- The Playroom VR
- Titanfall 2
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
- Viking Squad
- Wheels of Aurelia
- World of Tanks
- XCOM 2
Games releasing soon, like Watch Dogs 2 and Final Fantasy XV, will also launch with Pro support.
Note that you’ll only notice much of a difference with the PS4 Pro if you’re using a 4K TV. If you don’t have one, you’re better off passing on the PS4 Pro for now.
Is your favorite game getting PS4 Pro support? Let us know if you plan on picking up a PS4 Pro in the comments!
Image Credit: Krivosheev Vitaly via Shutterstock