Ever since electronic signatures became legally binding in many countries, more businesses have started using them. If you are looking for a user-friendly tool that lets you use electronic signatures, you should look into a service called HelloSign.
HelloSign is a web service that is currently free to use. The service also has a phone app for iOS version 4.0 or later. Through HelloSign, you can upload documents and add your electronic signatures to them. A wide range of document file formats is supported including PDF, DOCX, PPSX, XLSX, TXT, and PNG. Electronic signatures can either be uploaded using a file on your computer or phone, or you can create one using the web interface or the phone app’s interface.
Not only can you upload documents and sign them, but you can email a document through the app and request signatures from the email recipients.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you add electronic signatures to documents.
- Lets you use existing signatures and create new ones.
- Supports many document file formats.
- Offers an iOS phone application.
- Similar tools: Digisigner , DocShaker, Signnow and MiddlePost.
Check out HelloSign @ www.hellosign.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.