iTunes users who stream music through Grooveshark spend quite a bit of time manually creating Grooveshark playlists. If there was a method that exported the iTunes playlists to Grooveshark, it would surely be appreciated by all. This method is now available thanks to GroovyLists.
GroovyLists is a free web service that transforms playlists from iTunes, Last.fm, and Spotify to playlists for Grooveshark. Using the site is quite simple: you select which service the original playlists belongs to and then direct the service to the playlist. A URL for the resulting Grooveshark playlist is displayed so that you can click and start directly streaming.
A Grooveshark widget is displayed on the same page. This widget means you will not need to click on the abovementioned URL as the widget automatically loads up the new Grooveshark playlist for you.
A clearer view of the converted items is displayed in a neat list, also on the same page.
- A user friendly web service.
- Exports from Last.fm, iTunes and Spotify playlists to Grooveshark
- Exporting process is fairly quick.
- Provides online widget to play the converted songs.
- Also read related article: Convert Your Spotify, iTunes & Last.fm Playlists To Grooveshark.
Check out GroovyLists @ www.groovylists.com