When you are writing application reviews as a group or working on an application’s development as a group, you often have to share screenshots with one another. Many people prefer using DropBox for this purpose because of the Public folder offered by the service. Here to save Mac users from manually uploading your screenshots to DropBox is a tool called GrabBox.
GrabBox is a free to use desktop application for Mac computers. The app comes in a ZIP archive sized at nearly 1.5 MB and it is compatible with Mac OS 10.5 or later. The application asks you to copy the link to your Public folder in your DropBox drive on your computer. This helps the app link to your Public folder on the service. From then onwards, you can have your screenshots uploaded to your Public DropBox folder automatically. You can choose to retain a copy of the screenshot on your computer once it has been uploaded.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Mac computers.
- Uploads screenshot directly to DropBox Public folders.
- Can keep a copy of screenshot offline after uploading.
- Also read related articles: 5 Alternative Screen Capture Tools For Your Mac and 3 Google Chrome Extensions To Make Great Screenshots.
Check out GrabBox @ grabbox.devsoft.no