goSnipe: Increase Your Chances To Win eBay Auctions
When you place a bid on eBay, other people can see it. In turn, they make a higher bid. This circle keeps on going until the auction’s time limit expires. To get the item, you have to be glued to your eBay account till the very end. goSnipe provides a brilliant solution to this inconvenience.
goSnipe is a service currently in beta. It makes the painful process of eBay bidding much easier. You are given a bookmarklet to add to your bookmarks toolbar. When you are about to place a bid on eBay, click on this bookmarklet instead and enter your highest bid in the resulting window. goSnipe will then monitor the item’s auction and place your bid in the last minute thereby greatly increasing your chances of getting the item.
In addition to saving a lot of your time, goSnipe provides an added feature of auction grouping: you can group auctions together so that if one is successful, bidding for others gets automatically cancelled.
- Enhance your chances in winning ebay auctions
- Places your highest bid at the very last minute of the auction.
- Probably the best way to bid on eBay.
- Greatly increases your chances of getting an item in the bidding.
- Lets you group auctions so that only one gets selected.
- Handles your information extremely securely.
- Provides a simple interface, very easy to follow.
- Has a bookmarklet that increases accessibility.
- “˜Sniping’ with goSnipe is completely free during their beta phase.
- Similar tools: eAuctionAlerts, Gixen and ahTXT.
- Also read related articles:Shop Like a PRO: 7 Tools to Crack eBay
5 eBay Tips On How To Buy & Sell BETTER
7 Tips for Private eBay Sellers
Check out goSnipe @ www.gosnipe.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.