Googleimageslideshow: View Google Image Search results as a slideshow
Google Images lets us easily search for photos and other types of images. But thanks to a new web service, we can now put the results of a Google Image search into a browser slideshow. This web service is called simply Google Image Slideshow.
Google Image Slideshow is a great and simple tool that shows Google Image search results as a slideshow. To begin the slideshow all you have to do is type in your query and press the Enter key. If you want to view an image through its direct URL, there is a button for it at the top right of each image. By bringing your mouse pointer to the bottom of the image you can control the speed of the slideshow.
The slideshow can further be customized by entering the “Advanced” tab on the site’s homepage. Through these controls you can control various aspects of the slideshow such as specifying dominant colors and a specific website for the images.
- A user friendly web service.
- Shows Google Image search results in a slideshow.
- Lets you specify the website for the search results.
- Lets you control the speed of the slideshow.
- Lets you control the image size, colors, and other aspects of the slideshow.
- Similar tools: DropMocks , Picupine, PictureSure and Mylivegallery .
Update: The site has now moved to: http://theslideshow.net/
Check out GoogleImageSlideshow @