Google Apps users will be happy to learn that they now have a new way to start receiving files online. Files you do not want to receive through email or other channels can now be received directly into your Google Docs folders, thanks to GoDropBox.
GoDropBox is a tool for Google Apps users that lets them receive files directly in their Google Docs account. Apps users can add the tool and start their free trial that allows 100 users with 50MB allocated to each user; a paid plan for increased storage is also offered.
Each user can upload files directly to your Docs account, without having any access to your Google account. An email is sent to you when a file is received; the email will include a link allowing you to directly open the file in Docs.
- A user-friendly web tool.
- Meant for Google Apps users.
- Lets you receive files directly to Docs account.
- Supports 100 users and 50MB storage for each.
- Notifies via email when files are received.
- Also read related articles:
- Sync Your Google Docs To Multiple Machines With Insync
- 3 Reasons Why Students Should Be Using Dropbox .