Numerous web apps let you easily create to-do lists that comprise of tasks you need to complete. What you could really use is a way to filter today’s tasks from others in your to-do lists. Here to offer that is a web service called Goal Stacker.
After you sign up for an account on the site you can create a project and create tasks on it. When your tasks have been added, you can simply click on a ‘today’ button to add them to your day’s tasks. These tasks can then be viewed under a filter option titled “Today’s List”.
Furthermore for each task you can add notes and attach files; you can also invite collaborators to your projects and assign them tasks.
Goal Stacker offers a basic free plan with a capacity of 5MB and 1 project. For more storage capacity to attach more files and for more projects you can opt for the site’s premium plans that come with a 30 day trial.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you manage tasks.
- Lets you view today’s tasks separately.
- Lets you add collaborators to your projects.
- Lets you add notes and files with tasks.
- Similar tools: ManageWithUs, Producteev and TheDeadline.
- Also read related articles:15 Useful Excel Templates for Project Management & Tracking
Manage Your Life with Free Online Time Management Tools
Check out GoalStacker @ www.goalstacker.com