There is no dearth of tools online that can generate a GIF from an image, but GIFPal stands apart due to its ease of use. To start, capture images from your webcam or upload images from your local drive. Then add each image to a separate frame as it is, or edit it with the drawing tool to add shapes, colors and change opacity.
While you add images, GIFPal simultaneously displays a preview of your animated GIF and allows you to set the time delay between frames with a single click of your mouse. If you want, you can also specify a GIF quality of low, medium or high, which obviously directly impacts the size of the file. Another cool part is the ability to apply effects to your images including mirror, invert, ripples and more. Once done, click save GIF online or download it to your computer.
- Create GIF animation online from images.
- Upload images from hard drive or capture from webcam.
- Use drawing tool to customize an image.
- Save final GIF online or download.
- Similar tools: GifGear , Picasion , GIFup, GIFmake, MakeAGIF and GifSoup .
- Also read related articles:
Visit GIFPal @ www.gifpal.com