Gallery Private: Lock Down Photos On Your Android
You might have photographs on your cellphone that you want to keep private. Normally if somebody gets access to your phone and can view the photographs section, chances are that he can view all photographs stored on your phone. But Android phone owners can take advantage of “Gallery Private” and restrict access to some photos on their phone.
Gallery Private is a free and highly useful Android app that will help hide photos on your smartphone. After installing the app on your phone, you use it to specify which photographs you want to hide and set a password to view the photos. The selected photos are then encrypted by the app and remain encrypted even if the phone’s memory card is removed.
If the phone’s user tries to access the photos, he will need to enter the password you set earlier. If he enters a wrong password, instead of a “wrong password” message he gets redirected to a game; this leaves the impression that there were no hidden photographs in the first place.
- Hide images on android
- Safeguards your privacy when it comes to photographs on your smartphone.
- Lets you choose the photos you want to encrypt.
- Photos remain encrypted even if the memory device is removed from the phone.
- Photos are viewable only after the right password has been entered.
- A wrong password initiates a game, never revealing that there were restricted photographs on the phone.
- Also read related articles:
Check out “Gallery Private” @ www.androlib.com/android.application.com-reverie-gallery-nCzz.aspx
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.