Fun Senses Tests: Visual, Hearing, Reaction, …, Disgust
Bunch of fun sense tests, cool exercises for your eyes, interesting demos (i.e. being deaf) and a couple of office time-wasters.
(1) Color Vision – check whether you’re colorblind
(2) Spot It – cool 2-min exercise for your eyes: spot O among hundreds of Q’s, 6 among 9’s and so on.
(3) Framing Game – test whether both of your eyes TURN ON at the same time.
(4) FreeHearing – 1. simple hearing test, 2. simulated hearing loss, and 3. bunch of environmental sounds (jet plane, crowd, rain storm, etc.)
(5) Hearing Frequency Range – most people can hear sounds within 15-20.000 Hz range, see if you can hear beyond it.
(6) Pitch Perception – 6 min. long test to measure your pitch perception ability
(8) Fake Smile – find out whether you can spot the difference between a fake and a real smile.
(9) Senses Challenge – some of those moments when you brain tricks your eyes …
(10) Sensitivity to Disgust – 20 question (10 min) test to measure your sensitivity to disgust.
Feel like something is missing? Do everyone a favor and add it in comments.