Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Bunch of fun sense tests, cool exercises for your eyes, interesting demos (i.e. being deaf) and a couple of office time-wasters.
(1) Color Vision – check whether you’re colorblind
(2) Spot It – cool 2-min exercise for your eyes: spot O among hundreds of Q’s, 6 among 9’s and so on.
(3) Framing Game – test whether both of your eyes TURN ON at the same time.
(4) FreeHearing – 1. simple hearing test, 2. simulated hearing loss, and 3. bunch of environmental sounds (jet plane, crowd, rain storm, etc.)
(5) Hearing Frequency Range – most people can hear sounds within 15-20.000 Hz range, see if you can hear beyond it.
(6) Pitch Perception – 6 min. long test to measure your pitch perception ability
(8) Fake Smile – find out whether you can spot the difference between a fake and a real smile.
(9) Senses Challenge – some of those moments when you brain tricks your eyes …
(10) Sensitivity to Disgust – 20 question (10 min) test to measure your sensitivity to disgust.
Feel like something is missing? Do everyone a favor and add it in comments.