What best way to show your friendship than to make each one of your friends a part of your profile pic? Frint is a simple tool that does that without any hassle. It lets you make mosaic pictures from profile images of all your friends. The tool works with Facebook, MySpace as well as Twitter.
Just log in with your Facebook, Twitter or MySpace credentials and select the social network that you want to create your Frintr from. Once done, you have the option of saving the picture for free, downloading it in the original 3000 x 3000 px or getting it as a poster (both for a small amount). You can also browse through the public gallery of frintrs created by other users.
- Turn your profile pic into a mosaic of your friends.
- Works for Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.
- Browse through the recently created mosaics.
- No registration, just sign in with any of the 3 services.
- Similar tools: Fauxsaics, AndreaMosaic, PicArtia and PixiSnap.
Visit Frint @ www.frintr.com [No Longer Available]