You will find countless cooking websites that help you learn how to cook delicious meals. But dishes you learned to cook for a party will not necessarily be what your friends like. To find and learn recipes that you as well as your friends will like, pay a visit to Foodily.
Foodily is a brilliant cooking website with social network integration. By connecting your Facebook account with Foodily you can see which recipes your friends have been liking. You can search for things you like yourself and then choose something from the results.
Amazing pictures of each dish along with detailed preparation descriptions help you to learn the dish in no time. In the ingredients list of each dish you can pick an ingredient and choose to view other dishes including or excluding that particular ingredient. This will be particularly helpful in case you are allergic to certain ingredients and need recipes without that ingredient.
After you find recipes that you like you can create a menu and share it on Facebook for any upcoming event or party you are about to host.
With easy Facebook integration and brilliant recipe searching interface, Foodily will serve as an excellent recipes website.
- A user friendly website.
- Lets you find great cooking recipes.
- Helps find out the recipes that your Facebook friends like.
- Helps filter foods according to their ingredients.
- Lets you create a menu of recipes to share on Facebook.
- Similar tools: ManTestedRecipes, Plummelo, WhatTheF***ShouldIMakeForDinner and Cooklet.
- Also read related article: 7 Good Online Cooking Guides For The Beginner Cook.
Check out Foodily @ www.foodily.com [Broken URL Removed]