If you want to able to tell apart commonly used font types without using any font identification software, FontTraner can quickly train you. It is an online utility which randomly generates sentences composed of different fonts and then asks you to identify each font type by picking a correct answer from a list of possibilities. There is also a help section showing you hints.
FontTrainer provides a range of options that let you customize generated sentence variant, color highlighting and characters.
- Learn to recognize font type without using font identification tools.
- Generate random sentence and pick a correct answer for each font.
- Customize variant, highlighting and characters.
- Get additional hints by viewing help section.
- Similar tools: IdentiFont and WhatTheFont.
Check out FontTrainer @ www.ft.vremenno.net/en