FontCapture is web based tool that lets you turn your handwriting into font for free. The whole process consists of five easy steps and only requires a basic printer and scanner.
Here is how it works:
- Download and print provided font template.
- Fill in the template with your own handwriting following simple guidelines.
- Scan completed template and save it in PNG or GIF format.
- Upload the scanned image to FontCapture.com
- Finally preview the template and get back your own, ready to use font.
- Create fonts from your own handwriting.
- No download or installation needed.
- Scanner and printer required.
- Create as many fonts as you like.
- No sign up required to create the font.
- Similar web tools: YourFonts, FontStruct and BitFontMaker.
Check out FontCapture @ www.fontcapture.com