Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
FontCapture is web based tool that lets you turn your handwriting into font for free. The whole process consists of five easy steps and only requires a basic printer and scanner.
Here is how it works:
- Download and print provided font template.
- Fill in the template with your own handwriting following simple guidelines.
- Scan completed template and save it in PNG or GIF format.
- Upload the scanned image to FontCapture.com
- Finally preview the template and get back your own, ready to use font.
- Create fonts from your own handwriting.
- No download or installation needed.
- Scanner and printer required.
- Create as many fonts as you like.
- No sign up required to create the font.
- Similar web tools: YourFonts, FontStruct and BitFontMaker.
Check out FontCapture @ www.fontcapture.com