Font Changer With Google Web Fonts: Easily Change The Font Of Any Website [Chrome]
Are you not happy with the font choice on a certain website? Do you wish you could create a consistant looking font across the entire web? Well, with Font Changer with Google Web Fonts you can change the font of any website quickly and easily. It allows you to make the web your own with just a couple of clicks of your mouse.
You can use this extension to change fonts on all websites, or you can pick and choose certain fonts for certain sites. This gives you the ability to make the web a more consistent or varied place, depending on your taste. When you click the extension’s icon you can choose to modify global fonts, which is how you will change all websites, or you can choose custom settings to set the font for a certain website.
There are hundreds of fonts to choose from, so the chances are good that your favorite font is available. You can also change the weight, style, and size of the font, which is great for people with poor eyesight who need bigger text to read comfortably. This tool is also very useful for web developers who want to see what font they should use on their website.
- Change font for any website on the Internet with Google Web Fonts.
- Change for individual sites.
- Change fonts for all websites you visit.
- Choose from hundreds of different fonts.
- Change font weight, style, and size.
- Also read: 3 Ways To Temporarily Change A Website’s Font If The Original Font Is Not Good Enough .
Find Font Changer with Google Web Fonts on the Chrome Webstore