If you want to track popularity of your websites on all the social networks you are on, you would have to individually log into each network and then note your friends, followers, likes, readers, etc. With a smartphone application called Follows, you can check all of this from a single interface rather than jumping around multiple websites.
Follows is an iOS application compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.0 or later. Sized at only 1.8MB, the app installs quickly and lets you connect various social networking accounts to it. Supported sites and networks include Twitter, Facebook, Feedburner, MySpace, Vimeo, and YouTube. In the app’s main view, your popularity on these networks is indicated via simple figures stated under each network name.
The app also displays your popularity on each network graphically so that you understand which trend – increasing or decreasing – your popularity has been following.
- A user-friendly smartphone application.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you view your popularity on online social networks.
- Supports a number of networks and sites.
- Plots your popularity graphically.
- Similar tools: SocialMediaFight, WildfireApp, SocialScan and SiteVolume.
Check out Follows @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/follows/id406722215?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 [No Longer Available]