Flick Widgets is an Android app that makes your Android smartphone obey your commands at the flick of your wrist, taking advantage of the phone’s built-in accelerometer. You simply flick your device left, right, front or back and it brings up a widget on the screen.
Currently only two widgets are available – a volume control menu and a contact list but more widgets are promised in the future including a toggle widget for WiFi and Bluetooth, Bookmarks widget, app shortcuts widget and others. In the app’s settings you can configure the flick sensitivity and widgets to be shown depending on a flick direction.
To get a better idea of how it works, watch the following demonstration video:
- App for Android.
- Display widgets on the screen with a flick of your wrist.
- Flick in 4 different directions to bring up widgets – left, right, front or back.
- Currently available widgets – a volume control menu and a contact list.
- Configure flick sensitivity in the settings.
- Free, ad-supported.
- Similar tool: Wave Control.
- Also read related articles: 5 Free Apps For Managing & Playing Your Music [Android 2.2+] and The 5 Best Music Apps For Your Android Device.
Check out Flick Widgets @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wiseappsdev.android.flickwidgets